Tuesday 3 April 2012

Rediscovered love!

Apologies as it doesn't seem like I've touched this blog, more for my love of my other blog

I had a dabble with y markets it's literally the space of 10 minutes yesterday, it really far me a feel for them again as how much I love them

While working with the techniques I'm using linearts currently supplied by others, with the aim to eventually design my own designs which I'd lie to eventually move into Clothing.

Here is my first part of work in progress, I really appreciate any feedback as I go, I've always struggled with shadows and shading in all art projects, I just can't seem to 'see' where shading etc should be

A massive apology also, I love this line art, and I have about 20 more characters like this, but as these were discovered a while ago I just cannot for the life of me remember the artist, I know I found them on Deviantart but have searched and just cannot find where they are from or who they are by - of anyone knows please point me in the right direction so I can credit accordingly

Work in progress IE, unfinished pictures below

No comments:

Post a Comment